Key features of the Border Control Management System (BCMS)
- Support of online or offline operation
- Border control for airports; maritime ports and land borders
- Available in many languages selected by the user
- Web based query utility and statistics module
- Precautionary measures(blacklist) check
- Blacklist database updated by authorized users. Wanted persons, documents and alerts
- Backoffice tool to issue documents pre-filled with passenger identification data
- Online and historical control dashboards
- Easy integration with APIS (Advance Passenger Information System).
- Easy integration with national Visa system; Passport issuer
- Easy integration with Interpol or other databases to check existence of security information about the passenger or travel document
- Customer version generated. Easy development of future custom requests.
Other components or integration available on demand
- Maritime border post management
- Vessel management.
- Arrival and departure to this and other ports.
- Calculation of fees per vessel; embarkation and disembarkation.
- Blacklist check for crew; passengers and stowaway.
- Mobile App for ad-hoc control on border or national territory, with online or offline sincronization with BCMS
- Mobile App for live control and statistics.
Click here for a demo video